Where we are located
The Queens Hotel is located in the middle the promenade of Penzance, on one of the longest promenades in the UK.
The full address is: The Queens Hotel, The Promenade, Penzance TR18 4HG
How to get here
- Penzance is the last mainline station in Britain, with a direct link to Paddington, London. Other direct services run to Glasgow, Exeter and the Midlands.
- Click on the button below for the First Great Western train timetable (opens in a new window).
- train timetable
- Outside Penzance Train Station is a taxi rank. A taxi tide to The Queens Hotel will take just three minutes.
- A good taxi service is Treble 3 Taxis: 01736 333333. If they are busy we also recommend Anytime Taxis on 01736 888888.
- Click on the button below for the Treble 3 Taxis website (opens in a new window).
- Treble 3 Taxis
- When arriving in Penzance, come off the A30 and head towards the town centre. This road will take you past Penzance Train Station.
- With the train station on your right hand side, keep left and follow the road past the harbour.
- You will drive over a narrow swing bridge to come on to the promenade.
- The Queens Hotel is a quarter of a mile along the promenade on the right hand side.
- Just before you come to The Queens Hotel, take a right onto Morrab Road.
- Then take the first left to bring you into The Queens Hotel car park, where you will find ample parking.
- For full driving directions to The Queens Hotel, click on the button below and enter your journey starting at the top of the page (opens in new window).
- car directions